Monday, January 25, 2016

Basica (... in his arms)



Hi Travelers!

The long promised Basica post has finally arrived. Without further ado:
Edit: Please note these will probably change during time.
Edit 2: Head changed to "Alice" by Catwa
Edit 3: Skin changed to "Maddie" by TheSkinnery



My core components:
  • Shape: Personalized and non resell-able
  • Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara 3.4
  • Hands & Feet: Slink
  • Head: CATWA - Gwen (early release) 
  • Skin: [theSkinnery] 
    • - Maitreya Body Applier (champagne)
    • - Sienna (Catwa Applier) - champagne 
  • Eyes: {S0NG} :: Junji Eyes **Fatpack** - Kustom9 
I chose Maitreya as not only it seems to be one of the mesh bodies with the most fitmesh choices but one that matches perfectly with my necessities of being a full figured female while still keeping that nice smooth and rounded look. Plus I fell in love with Maitreyas breasts, as they seem perky but still give e enough wiggle room to lower them enough to make them have a little "sag".

I'm wearing:
  • Hair: [taketomi] - Miya Browns
  • Bikini: *MC* - Festival Bikini / Yacht
Taken at:
Jamaica Beach

Song of the day:
Jasmine Thompson - Adore

I would like to thank Tommy Pickle for his more than lovely and wanted help with this shoot.

I hope all of your days go bright and sunny.

Stay safe on your trip, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment