Saturday, March 11, 2017

Blood in the Cut


HI Travelers!

To keep my "inspiration" train going, today I found out that K-Flay came out with a new song. Now if you've been around with me for a while, you might know that K-Flay is about one of my favorite artists of all time, so I've been addicting on this song all day, to the point I had to let it bleed into SL... ahha, no pun intended.
Of course, Chemical Princess didn't stay behind with providing me a means of portraying this inspiration, so there we go. Talking about Chemical Princess, don't forget to check out the store for fresh new group gifts, they are amazing!

Today I'm wearing:

  • Outfit: Chemical Princess {Bonami Set with Hud} (@Suicide Dollz)
  • Cuts: -[TWC]- Beauty Marks
  • Nails: Astralia - Galaxy set (@Arcade)
  • Hair: [DUE] Xiaohai
  • Arm Harness: 4. {sallie} Sincerely - Arm Harness - black & white
  • Face Harness: +XAnSA+ Donar Harness - Latex
  • Backdrop: RAMA - #Selfie_RAMA Selfie Mirror  RARE
  • Sink: DIGS - Hortensia Sink [MESH] (blood not included)
Song of the Day

Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment